Monday 9 July 2012

My adventure begins

Today I leave for China.

My adventure begins today. After planning for over 3 months its finally going to happen. I can only thank my partner in life for really pushing me to grab this opportunity. I always thought it was a good idea, but I was always afraid to take the big leap.

As with London, my 3 month stay is driven by my career. I've been presented with the opportunity to train, mentor, and help build the team in China.

I've never lived in a country where I don't know the language. Of course I've taken long holidays in foreign countries, but living in a place for 3 months is something completely different.

In the next few decades, China will be leading the world in many aspects and I want to get a feel of why this country is creating so much buzz. I know 3 months isn't a long time, but it will at least open my mind to so many new experiences.

With all that said, I'd like to add this disclaimer:


This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer/client. It is solely based on my own thoughts and experiences. Additionally,

Feel free to add your own comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.


And finally, hopefully you'll be able to enjoy each post as much as I enjoyed experiencing it first hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment